Re: Borland C++ Direct Access Connection

From: "Shmuel A(dot) Kahn" <Shmuel(at)Kam-motion(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Borland C++ Direct Access Connection
Date: 2003-07-20 22:27:58
Lists: pgsql-novice
On 20 Jul 2003 at 9:21, Sagine E.Ferrus wrote:

> Im looking for an opensource component to connecte my application that
> i built in Builder C++ to Postgresql database. Can anyone suggest me
> any. Thanks

Just use ODBC connections and the standard built in VCL DB components
like SQL & Table. I have done this very nicely before.

Shmuel Kahn
YAY I can finally answer a question
--
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Shmuel A. Kahn

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: SolDate: 2003-07-21 03:28:07