Re: OpenOffice HTML design

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: OpenOffice HTML design
Date: 2003-07-18 08:29:19
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>Sorry, here is the complete message:
>
>On Thursday 17 July 2003 17:48, Dave Page wrote:
>

>>Vi was actually a joke, but I do code the HTML by hand (using
>>Programmers File Editor usually) - that's one of the reasons I keep it
>>simple.
>>

>Dear Friends,
>
>I just viewed the translation_team.html page. OpenOffice modified some
>important content. For example, the TITLE is not "Translation Steps" :

I see the title displayed as "Translation Steps".
I intentionally used OOo to remove stylesheets and have bgcolor put
directly into it, because it didn't show up in htmlview. Whatever you
do, check it is compatible with htmlview, as implemented by wx. And
online help that displays everywhere but in the program it belongs to is
dull.

Regards,
Andreas