Re: Redhat's "enhancements" to PG

From: Guy Fraser <guy(at)incentre(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Redhat's "enhancements" to PG
Date: 2003-06-27 22:12:07
Lists: pgsql-general

I agree it would be nice to know.

I mentioned this a while back. At the time RH was messing up things
unrelated to PG, when I mentioned that they keep there "enhancments" to
them selves rather that use them to better the whole community, I was
flamed by RH supporters. I have provided fixes and enhancements to
different software products over the years, and have supplied most bach
to the community. I don't want to get flamed so I'll just leave it there.

Guy