Address Table

From: Rudi Starcevic <rudi(at)oasis(dot)net(dot)au>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Address Table
Date: 2003-06-26 23:08:13
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

This one's any easy one I think.

Say I have a table of Parks - parks_table.

Each Parks has an address.

If each Parks has *one and one only* address
is it better to store the address in the parks_table
or build another table just for Parks addresses - parks_address ?

If I have two tables would you put the parks_table primary key in the
parks_address table or the other way round ie. the parks_address primary
key in the parks_table ?

Thanks
Regards Rudi.