Re: wxWindows Build

From: "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: wxWindows Build
Date: 2003-06-26 15:04:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

> Yeuch. Have we completely removed the 2.4 target now? How about the
> Mac port is non-Unicode only for now?
>
> Regards, Dave.

Not sure what you mean here. Do you mean can we stil use wxMac 2.4? I
have no idea; I don't know why the requirement for wxWindows 2.5
exists. I always assumed pgAdmin3 used some feature of wxWindows that
required 2.5. If that's not the case, I will happily move back to 2.4.
If Unicode support is the only reason to use 2.5, then sure, we can
support a non-Unicode Mac version, for know. Whatever the solution, let
me know what you decide. Right now I am trying to solve the QB and Mac
problems, so that we can have them ready when we release.

ahp