Re: Fwd: Re: enabling postgresql by default

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "scott(dot)marlowe" <scott(dot)marlowe(at)ihs(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>,Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>,pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, Chris Smith <csmith(at)squiz(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: enabling postgresql by default
Date: 2003-06-25 10:17:53
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
scott.marlowe wrote:
> Rather than include ANY interface, I think it would be wiser to only use
> the connect libs that are already on a server.  I got the feeling Sterling
> agreed with me on that point, by the way.

Hi Scott,

You should be CC'ing at least Sterling or the PHP-Dev mailing list with
this thread.  It makes sense, but will have absolutely no affect on
anything without the right people being part of the conversation.

They're not going to be afraid of us suggesting "PostgreSQL by default
instead of SQLLite".

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift