Re: Fwd: Re: enabling postgresql by default

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "scott(dot)marlowe" <scott(dot)marlowe(at)ihs(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>,Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>,pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, Chris Smith <csmith(at)squiz(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: enabling postgresql by default
Date: 2003-06-25 10:17:53
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
scott.marlowe wrote:
<snip>
> Rather than include ANY interface, I think it would be wiser to only use
> the connect libs that are already on a server.  I got the feeling Sterling
> agreed with me on that point, by the way.
<snip>

Hi Scott,

You should be CC'ing at least Sterling or the PHP-Dev mailing list with
this thread.  It makes sense, but will have absolutely no affect on
anything without the right people being part of the conversation.

:-(

They're not going to be afraid of us suggesting "PostgreSQL by default
instead of SQLLite".

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift