Re: [GENERAL] interesting PHP/MySQL thread

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Rory Campbell-Lange <rory(at)campbell-lange(dot)net>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>,Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>,"Advocacy (PostgreSQL)" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>,PostgreSQL-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] interesting PHP/MySQL thread
Date: 2003-06-25 10:04:52
Lists: pgsql-advocacypgsql-docspgsql-general
Hi Rory,

Do you want to whip up an initial "improved" set of info to include in
the PHP docs as you're mentioning?

At least one of the PostgreSQL Community members (Conni) has write
access to the  official PHP Docs repository and has volunteered to
commit improvements like this for us.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift