Re: pgadmin3 questions/bug?

From: "George T(dot) Gibson" <gtgibson(at)jbstamping(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 questions/bug?
Date: 2003-06-19 22:50:16
Lists: pgadmin-support

Sorry to be a pain...

I added the postgres lib directory to ld.so.conf and ran ldconfig. Now
a new error pops up:

/usr/local/pgadmin3/bin/pgAdmin3: error while loading shared libraries:
libwx_gtk2ud_stc-2.5.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

I am running slackware 9.0 and do not find that file anywhere on my system.

I removed wxWindows and wxBase and started over with wxGtk (--with-gtk)
but that did not seem to help either.

So I decided to go back to the source to read the docs as you suggested
and try building from source again. But, in my source tree there does
not seem to be any documenation under the en_US directory other than the
pg/ directory. Sorry if I am missing something that is blatant.

George