Making PHP and Postgres easy

From: Pierre Marc Dumuid <pierre(dot)dumuid(at)student(dot)adelaide(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: racer(at)bfpg(dot)ru, racer(at)bfpg(dot)ru, pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Making PHP and Postgres easy
Date: 2003-06-19 05:11:53
Lists: pgsql-php
Hello all,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this message, but I'll
be brief...

I started a php job at Adelaide University (in Adelaide, Australia) that
involved lots of data access to a database.   I quickly realised that
the structure of php's (to change/modify data) was going to be done
almost again and again throughout the project, hence I decided to write
a "library" that can be designed to make these forms quicker (and
re-duce the recodeing stuff...)

The idea was to make a library that can make forms as quickly as
Microsoft Access can...  I got a fair way and it all seems to work...
If anyone's interested, check out the demo at:

http://www.mecheng.adelaide.edu.au/~pmdumuid/pmd_scripts/pd_forms/

The demo works well, and it is possible to download the whole directory
(info page and all) to try it at home...

The page is still under construction, but let me know what you think...
Cheers,
Pierre Dumuid

pgsql-php by date

Next:From: angelo RigoDate: 2003-06-21 12:27:32