Re: C# Front End Info

From: "Francisco Figueiredo Jr(dot)" <fxjrlists(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: Alice Bag <gabeemilybin(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: C# Front End Info
Date: 2003-06-17 12:55:42
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Alice Bag wrote:
> Hey all,

Hi Gabriel,

> I'm aware of the Npgsql.net project but I don't think it can do
> everything that I would like to do, like edit triggers, define
> constraints, etc...  Wouldn't it be more for connecting to a server
> rather then configuring one.  Anyone know about this?

Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but, IMHO, if you use the commands like
create trigger, alter trigger and drop trigger in your frontend you
could do it with Npgsql.
The constraints definitions also could be done with sql statements.

Npgsql would be more for connecting to a server. In fact, it is *just*
for connecting to a server :)

And good luck implementing your front end and, please, let me know how
Npgsql could help you in case it doesn't do something you would like it
to do.

---
Regards,
Francisco Figueiredo Jr.