Re: Compiling cvs code with Cygwin problems

From: "Francisco Figueiredo Jr(dot)" <fxjrlists(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: Jason Tishler <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Compiling cvs code with Cygwin problems
Date: 2003-06-12 14:50:18
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Jason Tishler wrote:
> Francisco,
>
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 10:03:49PM, Francisco Figueiredo Jr. wrote:
>
>>Jason Tishler wrote:
>>
>>>I'm happy to report that the following patch:
>>>
>>> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2003-05/msg00050.php
>>>
>>>has been applied and PostgreSQL CVS builds cleanly under Cygwin
>>>again.
>>
>>Thanks Jason!
>

> You are quite welcome.

:)

>>Yes, I now can compile cleanly postgresql from cvs code from some days
>>ago with cygwin.
>

> AFAICT, my patch was applied on 2003/5/22.  However, I was not notified
> until 2003/6/2 that it was accepted.

Good. I don't remember when I got my cvs code. I'm not with my devel
machine right now, but I think I got you cvs code from 2003/6/2 as it
compiled perfectly with no error :)

>>I hope the cvs issue is solved soon, so I can get the more updated
>>code :)
>

> Are you referring to anonymous CVS?  If so, then it is working again.
> This is another reason why it took me so long to get back to the list
> regarding this patch.  Sigh...

Good! I tested it yestarday and it was with problems. I will test it
today when I get home.

Thanks Jason for your support!