Re: change log 7.3.3

From: Kyle <kyle(at)ccidomain(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general (at) postgresql (dot) org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: change log 7.3.3
Date: 2003-05-29 13:28:32
Lists: pgsql-general
Sorry to disagree, Jeff, but I just looked at the May archive you
referred to and I see the announcement for 7.3.3, but no change log.
There is a link to an FTP site where I can go download 7.3.3; perhaps
the change log is there, but as usual, the FTP site is overloaded and
won't let me in.  Okay, so now I go search for a mirror to find out IF I
can find a change log without downloading the whole tar...

WHY does this have to be so hard?

I agree with Henrik and Paul.  A change log page should be available on
the PostgreSQL web site.  $0.02

-Kyle