Re: PHP vs Cold Fusion vs Zope

From: Ewald Geschwinde <webmaster(at)geschwinde(dot)net>
To: Nabil Sayegh <postgresql(at)e-trolley(dot)de>
Cc: "Sugrue, Sean" <Sean(dot)Sugrue(at)analog(dot)com>, pgsql-novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PHP vs Cold Fusion vs Zope
Date: 2003-05-27 20:38:07
Lists: pgsql-novice

Nabil Sayegh wrote:

>Am Die, 2003-05-27 um 21.07 schrieb Sugrue, Sean:
>

>>I am looking for some opinions on what to use for WEB development and
>>client interface (i.e. functionality, ease of use) along with query
>>

>This is definitely the wrong list for such a question.

why is this the wrong list???
it's a general question and about postgresql !!!!
did not understand your response

Depends on your need
If you want to make a big professional thing use zope. take a look at
www.plone.org

I have no experience with cold fusion so no answer.
If you want to uild your own special thing from scratch use PHP

Regards
Ewald Geschwinde