Re: Time for an 07.03.0001 Release?

From: Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Time for an 07.03.0001 Release?
Date: 2003-05-15 00:51:09
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Dave Page wrote:

> Having had no responses to this message, I'm going to go ahead with a
> release as we need to get a version out that works with Redhat 9 if
> nothing else :-)

Sorry for the late response.

I've committed some changes recently and upgraded the version
number to 7.3.0002 for the snapshot.
The next release may be 7.03.0100. I'd like to use the last 2
digits(?) of version number for the snapshot versioning.
Anyway please try the DSN setup menu of the snapshot. It has a
Manage(DSN) button to display a dialog to change the driver of
a DSN.
If the snapshot has no problem, I would change .reg and
.mak files to generate the following 3 drivers,

PostgreSQL [psqlodbc.dll] − ODBC3.0
 PostgreSQL Legacy [psqlodbc25.dll]
 PostgreSQL Unicode (Beta) [psqlodbc30w.dll]

Note that the setup program would be psqlodbc.dll common
to all the drivers to ensure the existence of the setup
DLL.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue