Re: Free advertising opportunity for PostgreSQL in the "The Open Source Reference Book 2003"

From: "Shridhar Daithankar" <shridhar_daithankar(at)persistent(dot)co(dot)in>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Free advertising opportunity for PostgreSQL in the "The Open Source Reference Book 2003"
Date: 2003-04-25 08:29:21
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

OK. Taking a shot at it.

Answering http://www.egovos.org/book/os_prj.html, we need to get,(Assuming the
questionairre is not alerady filled)

1) A contact person to fill the top of the form with the information. Anybody
on behalf of postgresql Inc. would be great.

2) Where do I find a concise, precise definition of "About Postgresql"? I
would like to write a new one in light of what we have. I think we do not have
a short and good enough desription of that. Correct me if I am wrong.

3) Do we have government references? Does not look like from case study
section. They would be great.

4) We need to make sure that we don't submit two entries for that.

That's it from me for time being. Sorry, been sleeping over it for long..

Shridhar