Unrelated question

From: Ben Clewett <B(dot)Clewett(at)roadrunner(dot)uk(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Unrelated question
Date: 2003-04-24 12:49:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Please forgive an unrelated question.  It's totally a sign of respect
for some gues who know something!

I'm looking for an OSS monitor watchdog program.  Watching
servers/services for signes of life.  Emailing and sending pages when
dead.  Prefereably with a module for checking PostgreSQL is up and
serving queries...

If any members have experience of something compitent, I would be very

Thanks again,