Free advertising opportunity for PostgreSQL in the "The Open Source Reference Book 2003"

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Free advertising opportunity for PostgreSQL in the "The Open Source Reference Book 2003"
Date: 2003-04-17 09:13:23
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hi everyone,

Would someone please like to fill out the form mentioned in this article:

http://www.gcn.com/vol1_no1/daily-updates/21646-1.html

...to ensure PostgreSQL gets included in the listing of "Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS)" software.  Please feel free to post questions you're not sure about
to this list, as we definitely wan't to make sure the information that gets in is accurate.

Am posting to this list, as I don't want to be the contact person they ask questions of!

;->

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

pgsql-advocacy by date