Re: Request in Espanol

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Request in Espanol
Date: 2003-04-17 01:35:23
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hi Josh,

The list of official Translators for this project is at:

http://advocacy.postgresql.org/documents/Translators

:-)

Both Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>, and Christian Kuroki <ckuroki(at)dbas(dot)com(dot)ar> can assist with the translation side of things, and likely assist these
guys by pointing them towards the Spanish speaking PostgreSQL Community at:

http://www.postgresql.cl

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift