Re: PGSchemaObject (PGA3)

From: Andreas Pflug <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>
To: efesar <efesar(at)nmia(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PGSchemaObject (PGA3)
Date: 2003-04-12 09:09:46
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

efesar wrote:

>It looks like there should be a function in PGSchemaObject or PGObject
>called SetButtons, but it's not there. I did a full update and didn't get
>anything. Cleaned, rebuilt all ...
>
>Is something missing in CVS?

Sorry for inconvenience,

I'm right in the middle of the "refresh current instead of below
selection" coding, those modules emitting errors aren't completed.

pgSchemaObject::SetButtons() is replaced by intelligent action in
pgObject::ShowTree(), to compile for now simply remove the line.

The rest will come soon.

Regards,
Andreas