[Fwd: Today please request for a PostgreSQL contact from advocacy.postgresql.org]

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [Fwd: Today please request for a PostgreSQL contact from advocacy.postgresql.org]
Date: 2003-04-11 05:23:12
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi everyone,

Does someone want to say Hi to Jason Sheets here, and let him know about the licensing of the manuals, etc?

Also, as I'm withdrawing my efforts from the PostgreSQL project we need someone else to take over the receiving of these emails from the Advocacy site.

Josh, I think it would suit you, but not sure if it's your kind of thing.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift