sgmltools don't work here

From: Charles Senger <csenger(at)ucsd(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: sgmltools don't work here
Date: 2003-04-02 22:09:47
Lists: pgsql-docs
sgmltools-1.0.9, specifically sgml2latex and sgml2html don't work here
with the postgresql sgml files.  I've been trying to build the tutorial,
reference manual, etc.  The Linux sgml HOWTO files seem to work just
fine, so I don't think it is a problem with the basic sgmltools
installation, although I don't know sgml or sgmltools very well.  Is
this a known problem?  At this point, I'm wishing you had stuck with
groff and tex, given the frustration level I've been sxperiencing.
 Still, thanks for all the effort.

pgsql-docs by date