ETA for PostgreSQL 7.3.3?

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ETA for PostgreSQL 7.3.3?
Date: 2003-03-06 07:10:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi guys,

Feels like we've been isolating a whole bunch of bugs in 7.3.2 recently,
some of which are causing crashes out in the real world.

Wondering when we feel it'd be good to start assembling a 7.3.3? I'm
thinking in about two weeks or so, to give a bit more time to catch bugs
and stuff.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift