Re: [GENERAL] Open Source Development Lab resources

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Randal L(dot) Schwartz" <merlyn(at)stonehenge(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Open Source Development Lab resources
Date: 2003-02-20 12:42:01
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Hi guys,

Had an interesting conversation earlier on today with Timothy Witham
from the Open Source Development Lab (important place sponsored by IBM,
HP, CA, etc) earlier on today. They've been basing their database
performance suites on SAPDB, but are having problems with it and looking
to move to a better database.

This is an opportunity for us to get a lot of corporate-acceptable
testing and similar done, if there are a few people willing to help out.

Am very much interested in people's thoughts on this, and especially
hoping that some people are willing to get together and get the needed
bits done.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift