Re: new driver questions

From: Barry Lind <blind(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Andy Kriger <akriger(at)greaterthanone(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-Jdbc <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: new driver questions
Date: 2003-02-15 02:25:16
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Andy,

We haven't been very good at keeping a change log. Your message and a
couple of other ones recently have underscored the need for one. I plan
to fix that soon. So for now the only way to know what changed is to
look at CVS.

The test suite that is run is in cvs with the rest of the source code.
It is under src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/test. Check out the
readme for instructions on how to run it yourself if you would like.
All tests need to pass before the build is posted. Although the suite
isn't all that comprehensive yet.

thanks,
--Barry