Problem selecting data

From: "Garry Rothert" <garry(dot)rothert(at)dph(dot)ab(dot)ca>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem selecting data
Date: 2003-02-07 15:35:47
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi
I've migrated an access database into PostgreSQL using the migration. Everything
seems to have worked, but I can't see the tables in the PGADMIN tree. Also when I try
and select the data I get the following.

ERROR: Relation "tablename" does not exist.

The migration imported 6 tables and I cannot query any of them. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

This email and any files transmitted with it are privileged, confidential, subject to
copyright and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. Views expressed are those of the user and not necessarily those
of DPH Engineering Inc.. Any unauthorized use, copying, review or disclosure is
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this
communication in error. Thank you for your assistance and co-operation.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-02-08 20:14:45