Re: Developing a forms based web application

From: Jonathon Batson <jonathon(at)octahedron(dot)com(dot)au>
To: paul(at)entropia(dot)co(dot)uk,Postgres Novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Developing a forms based web application
Date: 2003-01-30 23:27:14
Lists: pgsql-novice
Also worth a look is Code Charge Studio by Yes Software.
I have been using it for the past year on Postgres, PHP templates, and
found it to be a very powerful  tool.
New version release in 1st Quarter 2003 will include editable
grids(editable/updateable record sets), which are similar to what I see
Access froms showing, possibly one way to reproduce Access functionality.

You can down load a 30day trial version.....Ver 2 Beta is avail for
trial so you could look at the editable grid functionality.
Its a new product, documentation for ver 1 was a disastor, apparently
major work happening in this area.

Also has a fast growing user group, checkout,
http://codechargers.net