Re: Passing parameters to a Trigger

From: Antonio Scotti <ascotti(at)mbigroup(dot)it>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Passing parameters to a Trigger
Date: 2003-01-28 09:38:27
Lists: pgsql-novice
   Triggers do accept parameters. In fact when you type CREATE TRIGGER
you can also specify some arguments. They are accessible via trigdata
not by the standard args of a function (in fact a trigger function must
not have parameters). The manual makes an example of passing the
current_user to a trigger, but it is not clear to me. Can anyone explain
how to make it works?

Antonio Scotti