Re: CVSROOT doc PostgreSQL

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org>
To: Roberto Santos <roberto(dot)santos(at)hispalinux(dot)es>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CVSROOT doc PostgreSQL
Date: 2003-01-28 03:23:36
Lists: pgsql-docs

> My name is Roberto Santos, I am the coordinate the translation of
> PostgreSQL doc to spansih (https://es.tldp.org/Postgresql-es/web/).
> Could you see me the CVSROOT and a user anonimous (read-only) for update
> the version (7.2 - 7.3) (7.4??).

Hello Roberto. I remember you from earlier!

I am no longer actively involved with the PostgreSQL project. I am
forwarding this to the documentation list, but that email may not go
through since I am not subscribed to that list (and since postgresql.org
filters some mail and may drop mine :(

Anyway, you may want to contact that list directly. I am sure that they
can help with your request.

Thanks for all of your good work with PostgreSQL!

- Tom