Re: StreamServer Port : bind() failed : How to solve this

From: Justin Georgeson <jgeorgeson(at)unboundtech(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: StreamServer Port : bind() failed : How to solve this
Date: 2002-12-23 04:35:23
Lists: pgsql-admin

I'm not sure what you mean you're doing when you say you stop it with
ctrl-c, but you can use the pg_ctl utility, or `service postgresql stop`
to stop it. Then you should be able to start with the command you
listed, although you probably want to use pg_ctl or `service postgresql
start` instead.

--
Justin Georgeson
UnBound Technologies, Inc.

5295 Hollister Road
Houston, TX 77040
Real Applications using Real Wireless Intelligence(tm)