-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
First of all thanks to all the people that has tried to help me.
In second stage, I've done most of the things you've told me:
- - Delete the DATABASE.out
- - Set the permissions to 0777 in the destination directory (they
where already 0777, but I repeated the chmod command to .
- - The umask is 022.
- - ls -l: -rw-r--r-- 1 postgres postgres 43363 Dec 16 20:20
- -ls -ld: drwxrwxrwx 2 directory directory 4096 Dec 16 20:23
- - And also I've tried to redirect to several filenames.
The good new is that now is working fine. The bad one is that I'm not
really sure which one of the things I've done has solved it. :-/
At least is somebody has any similar problem he can try to repeat the
steps I've done.
Thanks once again.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (MingW32) - WinPT 0.5.13
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
In response to
pgsql-novice by date
|Next:||From: Oliver Elphick||Date: 2002-12-17 12:46:13|
|Subject: Re: Kylix connection problem|
|Previous:||From: Scott Taylor||Date: 2002-12-17 09:32:39|
|Subject: Re: [JDBC] JDBC - Open Office|