[Fwd: Questions on 7.3 version for LinuxWorld]

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [Fwd: Questions on 7.3 version for LinuxWorld]
Date: 2002-12-09 03:52:54
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hi everyone,

Nadia Cameron, a journalist with IDG, is looking to do a brief story on
PostgreSQL and has a couple of questions for us.

So, being newly motivated to set up the collaborative area for the
Advocacy site, it's now ready for general usage

Nadia's questions (from below) have been added into a page in the new
collaborative area, so people can make notes/comments/etc directly, and
we should be able to get the results to her by about this time tomorrow
if it's as effective as I'm hoping...

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift