Re: Very large queries with ODBC

From: markw <markw(at)mohawksoft(dot)com>
To: Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>, psqlodbc <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Very large queries with ODBC
Date: 2002-11-25 13:33:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc

That's MUCH better.

One suggestion, and maybe I did configure it correctly, but I had to
ODBCINSTDIR to an include file. Using --with-odbcinst=/usr/etc didn't
seem to work.

How much communication do you guys have with the unixODBC people? It
would be cool if there were some way to pick up their settings at either
runtime or comple time.