JDBC More SQLStatus for connections

From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JDBC More SQLStatus for connections
Date: 2002-11-22 19:25:24
Lists: pgsql-patches
This patch includes the generation of SQLStatus for other connection
problems that may arise.  All the codes are standard this time. I used
the best of my judgment to attribute the standard code to each situation.

The patch includes the previous one as I could not calculate the cvs
diff, but I will duplicate my source tree and generate an incremental
diff if necessary.

Regards,
Fernando

--
Fernando Nasser
Red Hat Canada Ltd.                     E-Mail:  fnasser(at)redhat(dot)com

pgsql-patches by date

Next:From: Neil ConwayDate: 2002-11-22 20:13:05