database caches

From: Ruslan A Dautkhanov <rusland(at)scn(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: database caches
Date: 2002-10-29 04:25:51
Lists: pgsql-bugs

    I have problem in PG performance - all database caches is allocated
    to one table, which is much greater than all other tables together, but
    requests to this huge table much rarely, than requests with other tables.
    How can I adjust which tables should be cached more (cache rate), and
    which less, if this possible?? Or which tables not to cache completely.
    Thanks a lot in advice.

       best regards,
    Ruslan A Dautkhanov   rusland(at)scn(dot)ru

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Neil ConwayDate: 2002-10-29 05:27:18