From: Joshua Rothenberg <joshua(at)redmountainsolutions(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Introduction
Date: 2002-10-28 16:03:16
Lists: sfpug
Hello all -
    My name is Joshua Rothenberg and I do database-centric app
development. Not that much PostgreSQL experience, but I've been toiling
away in the Microsoft Access/SQL Server world for quite a few years, and
picked PostgreSQL as the platform I'd switch over to. I worked in the
banking industry for several years, but left that #$*!!! behind three
years ago to start my own small consulting business.
    I look forward to learning from the more experienced folks on the
list....and delving deeper into Postgres myself at the same time.
    Cheers --

P.S. I'm also a former DNAI person, now with Speakeasy. I do own a TV,
but have no signal (I live in fairly rural Sonoma County) and only use
it for movies.

Joshua Rothenberg
Red Mountain Solutions

sfpug by date

Next:From: Sean ChittendenDate: 2002-10-28 19:15:52