Are we ok to translate the new PostgreSQL Portal page when it's ready?

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Are we ok to translate the new PostgreSQL Portal page when it's ready?
Date: 2002-10-24 18:13:02
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi everyone,

The new PostgreSQL Portal site is in development
(wwwdevel.postgresql.org) by the PostgreSQL WWW team. It's mainly Dave
Page developing it now, and it will hopefully be ready in two months or
so.

Are the language specific contact members ok with the idea of
translating it to their languages when it's ready?

It should be a lot simpler than the translation for the Advocacy site,
as there's not much text in this one.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift