Flyer for PostgreSQL?

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Flyer for PostgreSQL?
Date: 2002-10-20 13:58:13
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi everyone,

Does anyone here have good "flyer design skills"?

Noel Koethe has suggested it might be beneficial to put together a
flyer, and that also leads on to the thought of creating other marketing
materials that can be handed out.

Any volunteers for beginning the creation of this stuff?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi