pgDesigner

From: John McCawley <jmccawley(at)worleyco(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgDesigner
Date: 2002-10-09 22:28:04
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

A while back I had mentioned the idea of creating a datamodeling tool
for Postgres. I put something together using fltk, libpq, and C++. I
don't really do any VB programming any more, plus I didn't want to tie
my code to Windows, so I chose to do it in C++. I figured some people
on this list might be interested in taking a look at it. It is usable
for modeling (and replicating) simple database schemas. There is a
Windows binary available, and for Linux you can get the code from my CVS
server. Info is at:

http://www.hardgeus.com/projects/pgdesigner/

John