Re: Schema visualization tools?

From: "Leszek Kotzian" <l(dot)kotzian(at)fi(dot)com>
To: <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Schema visualization tools?
Date: 2005-04-15 22:23:59
Lists: sfpug
Have you tried "db designer"? http://www.fabforce.net/dbdesigner4/

-----Original Message-----
From: sfpug-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org [mailto:sfpug-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On
Behalf Of Javier Soltero
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 2:00 PM
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [sfpug] Schema visualization tools?

Howdy,

Anyone know of a free (OSS, even eval) schema visualization tool I can
use
to generate an E/R diagram of our schema? Can't seem to find anything
other
than the big ones like ER/Studio which costs a fortune, and doesn't
support
PG.

Thanks.

*****************************
Javier A. Soltero
http://www.hyperic.net
o: 415.738.2566
c: 415.305.8733
e: javier(at)hyperic(dot)net

PLEASE READ THIS WARNING: Investment in securities involves the risk of loss. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. Other methods may produce different results, and the results for different periods may vary depending on market conditions and the composition of the portfolio.

Warning: Do not send time-sensitive, action-oriented messages, such as transaction requests, via e-mail as it is our policy not to accept such items electronically.

All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or otherwise recorded by the Fisher Investments  corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival, monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to, someone other than the recipient.

sfpug by date

Previous:From: Javier SolteroDate: 2005-04-15 21:00:15
Subject: Schema visualization tools?