Need suggestions of people and map locations for Advocacy site

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Need suggestions of people and map locations for Advocacy site
Date: 2002-09-28 18:01:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hi all,

The basic structure of the PostgreSQL "Advocacy" site is now in place,
however the list of people and companies that are involved needs to be
corrected, as do the world map locations.

http://advocacy.postgresql.org/about/

If people with a few moments spare can take a look at this page and
suggest the updates that should be done, it would be really helpful

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi