URGENT: pg_restore problem

From: Andreas Schlegel <schlegel(at)software(dot)b(dot)uunet(dot)de>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: URGENT: pg_restore problem
Date: 2002-09-17 21:28:54
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I tried to restore a pg database with pg_restore -d but the operation
was running on error:
ERROR: Relation "..." does not exist
The database was dumped with pg_dump -Ft

As I know I can restore the database successful with psql>\i
But I don't know the parameter for dumping to create an ascii(?) dump.

Any ideas?

Greetings,
Andreas

I know I should analyse the database to find the problem but there is no
time. We need it on a notebook for a demo ;-)