Re: contrib/dblink GRANTs and regression test fix

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: contrib/dblink GRANTs and regression test fix
Date: 2002-09-14 21:48:48
Lists: pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:
> Applied.  The method for dropping the second database seems pretty
> cheesy itself, though; and wouldn't it make it harder to investigate
> the cause of a test failure, if one occurs?  I think I'd vote for
> getting rid of the trailing wait() and DROP and instead doing
>
> \set ECHO none
> DROP DATABASE regression_slave;
> \set ECHO all
> CREATE DATABASE regression_slave;

I didn't give you any time for a reply, but just in case you think this
acceptable, here's a patch that does what I mentioned in the last post. Namely
it removes the wait() function and DROP DATABASE at the end of the script, and
adds a conditional_drop() function to the beginning of the script.

If there are no objections, please apply.

Thanks,

Joe