Re: real beginner's questions

From: David Lloyd <lloy0076(at)rebel(dot)net(dot)au>
To: Kevin_Walsh(at)deichmann(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: real beginner's questions
Date: 2002-09-11 14:34:53
Lists: pgsql-novice

> 2.  What would I use as a front-end, i.e. for developing user interfaces?
> Delphi?  Insight?  Anything else?  Since I am not a programmer, but a rather
> technically minded user, I would like to develop something for myself using an
> easy-to-use tool.

I'm sure I've seen that Postgres has an ODBC driver on Windows. ODBC is
one of the standard ways to connect to a database and Delphi, Builder
and even MS Access could be used to build the front end. At the end of
the day, I think that it's up to the developer to use the tool most
suitable for the job.

Con te partiro, su navi per mari
 Che io lo so, no, no non esistono piu
Con te io li vivro.