Re: real beginner's questions

From: David Lloyd <lloy0076(at)rebel(dot)net(dot)au>
To: Kevin_Walsh(at)deichmann(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: real beginner's questions
Date: 2002-09-11 14:34:53
Lists: pgsql-novice
Kevin,

> 2.  What would I use as a front-end, i.e. for developing user interfaces?
> Delphi?  Insight?  Anything else?  Since I am not a programmer, but a rather
> technically minded user, I would like to develop something for myself using an
> easy-to-use tool.

I'm sure I've seen that Postgres has an ODBC driver on Windows. ODBC is
one of the standard ways to connect to a database and Delphi, Builder
and even MS Access could be used to build the front end. At the end of
the day, I think that it's up to the developer to use the tool most
suitable for the job.

:-)

DSL
--