Re: Installing PostgreSQL

From: sol <sol(at)autonomon(dot)net>
To: "Donnahoo, George" <GDonnahoo(at)eotek(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Installing PostgreSQL
Date: 2002-08-21 08:08:23
Lists: pgsql-novice
I could be wrong, but I don't think that you need --with-tcl option to
use pgaccess. The --with-tcl option is more for if you want to do
development using TCL programming. Pgaccess should run no problem. I
didn't do anything special on my machine to get them running together.

And I think TCL-Postgresql development may be somewhat beyond the scope
of this list. :-)
sol