Re: libpq bug handling signals

From: "Warren W(dot) Gay VE3WWG" <ve3wwg(at)cogeco(dot)ca>
Subject: Re: libpq bug handling signals
Date: 2002-08-17 16:20:15
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Ignore this post. The problems were all mine. I checked the libpq
code it seems that it has done a good job at insulating the caller from
the vulgarities of EINTR and the like.

However, I would suggest that "errno be ignored" should be documented
in the libpq documentation, and that some note about EINTR handling
be added to make things clearer to the programmer using libpq.

Thanks, Warren.

--
Warren W. Gay VE3WWG
http://home.cogeco.ca/~ve3wwg