Re: I need to know password for postgres

From: David Robertson <david(at)robertsonphoto(dot)fsnet(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Oliver Elphick <olly(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: I need to know password for postgres
Date: 2002-08-14 20:04:22
Lists: pgsql-novice

Oliver,
There are no uncommented entries in pg_hba.conf. Surely
I need to uncomment some of these?

I have managed to give postgres a password but I can't access database.

To be honest I screwed up and have reinstalled my Redhat partition so
I'm back to square one ie. the postgresql and gphotocoll RPMs installed.

Thanks for taking the trouble.

Dave