Re: Unexpected EOF on client connection

From: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Matthias Brunner <mb(at)blumenstrasse(dot)vol(dot)at>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Unexpected EOF on client connection
Date: 2002-08-14 15:58:01
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Matthias,

I am not aware of any bug like this.  This problem used to exist in the
7.0 drivers but was fixed a long time ago.  I certainly don't see this
in my applications.  Are you sure you are calling Connection.close()?
 If you don't close the connection properly then you will see this
message.  If you can reproduce please send a test case to the mail list
and we will look at the problem.

thanks,
--Barry