What is the difference between Logical link and Foreign Key link in Postgresql

From: "Suresh Gupta VG" <suresh(dot)g(at)zensar(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: What is the difference between Logical link and Foreign Key link in Postgresql
Date: 2008-06-16 10:44:43
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi List,

Can any one explain me what is the difference between logical link and
foreign key link between the tables in postgresql. Does the tables are
linked like parent-child relationship?
Pls give me an idea about the logical links in the database.

Regards,
G. V. Suresh Gupta
Innovative Technology Solutions(ITS), Zensar Technologies
Zensar Knowledge Park, Plot#5, MIDC IT Tower,
Kharadi, Off Nagar Road, Pune - 411014
Landline : +91-20-66453471 | +91-9890898688
Email : suresh(dot)g(at)zensar(dot)com | website: www.zensar.com

DISCLAIMER:
This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s) and the views expressed in the same are not necessarily the views of Zensar Technologies Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail by error, its use is strictly prohibited, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender. Zensar Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.