Meaning of logs of postgresql

From: "Suresh Gupta VG" <suresh(dot)g(at)zensar(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Meaning of logs of postgresql
Date: 2008-02-28 12:45:29
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi team,

I am in the testing of my application with the new database 8.2.5 on
solaris-9. I get the logs as below when ever any transactions come from
my application. What does it really mean?

WARNING:  there is no transaction in progress

LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection

G. V. Suresh Gupta

This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s) and the views expressed in the same are not necessarily the views of Zensar Technologies Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail by error, its use is strictly prohibited, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender. Zensar Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: libra dbaDate: 2008-02-28 14:36:16