PostgreSQL server Linux mandrake

From: Bob Bourdeau <mount(dot)zion(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: info(at)pgsql(dot)com
Subject: PostgreSQL server Linux mandrake
Date: 2002-08-02 18:03:48
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

I have been trying to create a database on a windows machine using
Microsoft access and when trying to connect the the linux PostgreSQL
server using microsoft access to create a database on the linux server.
I cannot connect to the Postgreswl server.
Get a error message something like ODBC driver.

Using Microsoft Access is it complaint to connect to a Linux PostgreSQL ?

Do I need a special driver to connect to the linux server from a win
machine ?

Or is Oracle the only platform supported from a PostgreSQl server ?

Thanks

Rob